ABOUT FOAMING BRUSHES
Maintaining clear skin can be a challenge, but there are some important tips that help you achieve glowing skin. To start, taking care of your bare skin is a must. The first step in your bare skin-care routine is keeping your pores clean. The Foaming Brush completely removes dirt and makeup from clogged pores without irritating the skin with the friction of rubbing. A rich foam releases from the brush tip, making a cushion between the skin and the brush hairs.
The Foaming Brush’s superior design solves problems such as:
- Moldy, smelly brush hairs due to poor drying
- Deformed brush hairs due to friction
- Clogged pores due to lack of ample foam
- Damaged skin due to excessive friction
- Moisten Foaming Brush with warm water.
- Dispense facial cleanser in your palm.
- Create a rich lather in the palm of your hand. Do this by moving the brush tip in a circular motion against your palm.
- Apply the lather to your face and massage gently into your skin.*
- Rinse your face with warm water.
- After cleansing, use toner or moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.
*Do not directly apply the brush to your skin.
- After using the brush, completely rinse off the cleanser from brush hairs with warm water and squeeze the brush gently.
- After that, wipe off the excess water with a towel.
- Finally, hang the brush and dry it in an airy and shady place. If the brush is left wet, it might develop an odor.
* If brush is not dried properly, this could result in moldy, smelly brush hairs or brush hair breakage.