About Cleansing Brushes
The Cleansing Brush is made from high-grade goat hair. It makes a rich lather and provides a soft touch to your skin. Like the Foaming Brush, you may also use the Cleansing Brush to clean your face. Cleansing Brush removes dirt and makeup from clogged pores without irritating the skin with the friction of rubbing. One difference between the Cleansing Brush and the Foaming Brush, however, is that the Cleansing Brush may be directly applied to your skin while the Foaming Brush may not.
- Moisten Cleansing Brush with warm water.
- Dispense facial cleanser in your palm.
- Create a rich lather in the palm of your hand. Do this by moving the brush tip in a circular motion against your palm.
- Use the Cleansing Brush to gently massage your face.
- After using the brush, completely rinse off the cleanser from brush hairs with warm water and squeeze the brush gently.
- After that, wipe off the excess water with a towel.
- Finally, hang the brush and dry it in an airy and shady place. If the brush is left wet, it might develop an odor.
* If brush is not dried properly, this could result in moldy, smelly brush hairs or brush hair breakage.
If you have sensitive or dry skin, it is not recommended that you use the brush everyday as this may result in irritation to your skin. Please allow for appropriate intervals between uses.